Create a poster about the internet to win!
Calling all WA Ninjas! Want to win an awesome prize and have the chance to have your work displayed in an international conference?
You are invited to enter a poster about the Internet into our WWW17 (World Wide Web Consortium) competition, supported by Bankwest.
What is the World Wide Web Consortium? It is the world’s premiere web conference, and this 3-7 April it will be run in Perth. Read all about it here.
How can you enter?
For the chance to win a prize and have your work displayed in the WWW17 conference, you must create an A3 poster on one of the following themes:
1.What is the Internet?
2.What was life like before the Internet?
3.What is the future of the Internet?
- Posters can be created on a computer (using any program you like), or can be hand drawn
- Please do not copy and paste words or pictures from other sources.
- We encourage you to use your own words and draw your own diagrams or pictures.
- Do not use any font smaller than 14pt.
- Please include a heading on the poster that tells us what theme you have chosen (1, 2 or 3).
- Please include your full name on the poster.
- You can work as an individual or as a team. If you work as a team write all of the names of all participants clearly on the poster.
- You are can enter one entry per theme (so, a maximum of three entries per Ninja or per team).
How to enter
- You must submit the poster as a scanned PDF. This can be done on most photocopiers, at home or at a library etc, with help from a parent or teacher.
- Ensure the scan is 150dpi or 300dpi (that setting should be automatic in your scanner).
- Name the file as following: “WWW17Poster_Surname”. If there is more than one participant please name the file: “WWW17Poster_Surname1_Surname2…. and so on”.
- Submit your PDF file via the form below by 5pm Monday 27th March.
BACK TO BLOG